1. Have the password of your WiFi router ready.
2. Delete the app on your smartphone and install the latest version from the app store.
3. Log in again with your account data.
4. If you bought your HYPRO before June 25th, 2022 and are connecting to the WiFi for the first time, make sure that WiFi repeaters in your household are switched off.
5. Now go to your HYPRO APP and select the "PROFILE" menu.
6. Now go to the HYPRO app and select the menu item "DEVICES".
7. Press the "+" symbol in the top right corner of the screen or click on "Connect to a HYPRO".
8. Pull the power plug of the HYPRO out of the socket and plug it in again. Your HYPRO will now restart. The orange LED flashes at short intervals. The flashing signals that the HYPRO is ready for a connection for 5 minutes.
9. Click on Start.
10. Follow the instructions in the app. ATTENTION:
- If you bought your HYPRO before June 25th, 2022 and have already connected to the WLAN, please activate Bluetooth on your smartphone. Then your HYPRO WATER should automatically be displayed under Devices with the corresponding serial number. Click on it and follow the instructions.
- If you bought your HYPRO before June 25th, 2022 and are connecting to the WiFi for the first time, follow the instructions in the APP. Follow the instructions in the APP carefully and please make sure that you do not click on "Continue" too soon.
11. If you still have problems establishing the connection between the app and HYPRO WATER, please proceed as follows .